Monitoring your cold chain have become very easy with most economical, super compact Multi Use datalogger Tempnote® TH32
Tempnote® TH32 are highly engineered for applications of cold chain monitoring during transportation, Thermal Mapping and validation purpose, Storage and Refrigerator/freezer temperature & humidity monitoring. Tempnote® TH32 data loggers has CR2032 type replaceable battery, so no bar on usage limitation.
Moreover, it also can be set to user specific requirement like 2C-8C, 15C-25C, -25C to -15C or any customize temperature range, sampling interval and start delay.
Tempnote® TH32 datalogger auto generates PDF report without requiring additional cable/hardware or software. PDF report contains graphical as well as tabular data interpretation. Its first page contains summary, start & stop, date/time, Max/Min/Avg./MKT temperature, and excursion details.
- Replaceable Battery
- Automatic PDF & CSV reports
- Reprogrammable by user
- Records every temperature and humidity fluctuations
- Compact; Slim design
- Most economical cold chain monitoring device for transportation
- Polycarbonate casing: Pharma and food-safe
- No additional software required
- Reports in Graphical and Tabular manners
- Secured tamperproof PDF report file
- LED light indication for current temperature status
- Validation Certificate Included at no extra cost
Tempnote® TH32 offers best in its class performance for cold chain monitoring.
Tempnote® TH32 is user programmable datalogger. User can change Following parameters can be set by free software.
- Start Delays, Maximum, Minimum Temperature Range
- Sampling Interval time
- Time zone
Temperature & Humidity
-30°C to +60°C
0% to 100% Rh
|Auto Generates PDF report||
Free, FDA 21 CFR part 11
Graphical & Tabular
|Unique Serial Number||